Monday, June 4, 2012

BACK TO THE GRIND

Just ending my weeklong vacation.
MAN IT SUCKS.
Had graduations, Birthday Parties and other graduation parties to go to.
But what is always funny about vacations is you end up spending more money and getting less things you WANT to do done that going back to work is a break.
What a sick way to live.
I'm actually getting back into writing.
Have a few little stories flipping around in my feeble mind so I'm happy about that.

I always like asking questions so this time I'd like to know where would you go for the ultimate vacation?

3 comments:

  1. I'd take a one year cruise around the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would island hop from one beautiful, tropical island to another. There's nothing more spectacular IMO than sitting with those you love and watching the sun set over the ocean. Waves quiet down and gentle themselves upon the shore. A light breeze kisses your skin. It's magical each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to tour the UK and see all the castles. Then go anywhere else that boasts of castle charm. I think they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete