Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's coming...stand back

Next week is RT.
One of my favorite conferences.
It's all about the thing I like.
Writing, eating bad food, art, lectures and hanging out in a bar until closing and talking to people about how all the sex scenes you write really happened.

I see my friends, authors, people I work with and mainly all the readers.
I LOVE talking to readers about what they like about the books.
You are all the reason why I write.

So remember if you see me there ask me to flash you.
That's right, I'm going to be there flashing people.
Hopefully the cops won't mind.

You'll all see what I mean when there.

I'm so excited.

Jokes


After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.

"C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "how many women have you slept with?"

"Baby," he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit".

Kim promised she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her.

"Okay," he said, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, 11, 12, 13..


A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, I bet you can't tell me something that will make me happy and sad at
the same time."

She said, "You have a bigger dick than all of your friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment