Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHIPPING IT OUT

That's right...right here...right now...
I'm going to whip it out.
A new post. What did you think I was talking about?

I'm getting EXCITED
Owned comes out in a week and right now it's on sale for only $1.75 for pre-order.
http://store.samhainpublishing.com/owned-p-6616.html

Releasing books is always so nerve-frazzling.
It's like the first time having sex.
All the build-up and you get so nervous you're not sure if you're coming or going.

Well usually someone is coming...usually too soon.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you all a random question because that's what I am good at.
Asking questions and reading your responses.
Sound odd but I am the curious type.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE "GO TO" SNACK WHEN READING OR WRITING?

( Mine is chocolate chip cookies...mmmmm, with a big glass of cold milk. Feeds the inner beast. )

Scott

1 comment:

  1. This diet thing means no M&Ms, sadly. Used to love reading with a bowl of those little darlings nearby. Now I go more for nuts (don't you DARE! LOL) - pistachios are good. Not the colored ones because then the book gets messy, but the white ones that are almost shelled. You don't eat so many because it takes longer to get to 'em. But sometimes you lose your place when you crack one and the shell flies off under the couch... Aren't you glad you asked? :)

    ReplyDelete